In this episode of Podswoggle, the Squad is spread across the country, but united in recapping recent news before unveiling their picks for SummerSlam 2014. Key things to know in this show: Augie is in first, Whidden loves one family, Tope and Mullet loves Suits and Rich goes to the dogs.
The seventeenth entry in Mullet's PPV diary brings us back to Richfield, OH for the second Survivor Series. It's like the first Survivor Series except there are more gold masks, jive white dudes and references to Daniel Stern-directed films.
In this episode of Podswoggle, our greatest series ever continues with the third Rumble of the evening. Only the men remain and the wheels start to come off during the 2004 event with no winner. 75% DUNN. We are sorry for the remaining 25% in advance.
Podswoggle's comedy connoisseur, Rich Camillucci, launches a new series "If Wrestlers Were..." series, chronicling the similiarities between funnymen and grapplers. In Volume 1, Rich tackles the independent wrestlers that have crossed over.
The Swoggle Squad gives their weekly views on the big and not-so-big events in wrestling. This Week: Uncle Zeb says We The People, El Generico has the right to bear the same gimmick & potential Tensai/Brodus Clay tag team name bring universal suffering
As Night of Champions approaches, Tope goes on an American roadtrip to investigate the locations of every WWE title win with the aid of facts.
In his debut as a Guest Writer, Robert Kristoffersen examines the "memorable" reigns and moments of the European Championship.
Tope kicks off "Memorable Moments in Wrestling History" week by detailing the segment that deliciously dissed the Divas...and almost made him lose his mind.
The world of wrestling thrives when two companies duke it out for supremacy. Sara Solano analyzes this and finds a wizardly connection.
We are less than one week away from the third annual Money in the Bank PPV and with a little help from the Swoggle Squad (and The Internet), Tope ranks all 10 MITB cash-ins while finding the Good, Bad and Funny in each World Title win.
Wrestling's popularity goes through peaks and valleys. Guest Writer Brian Jaeger analyzes the current dearth of good ole boys in the squared circle.
In the final chapter of his ongoing series, read about how Guest Writer Brian Jaeger breaks up and then reconciles with his first true love.
There has been so much talk and disappointment about Sting never going to TNA, one person has been forgotten. Mullet examines this travesty.
In Chapter Three of his ongoing series, Brian Jaeger continues his journey as a wrestling fan. Read about Jaeger's discovery of the internet, insider news and a lot more embarassing stuff.
It has almost been one full year since CM Punk dropped his first Pipe Bomb in Raw. A lot has changed since then, but Tope thinks everything that has happened was outlined in that very promo. Read about Punk being the Nostradamus of the WWE.
Shawn Decker is back with his own fantastic brand of thoughts and analysis on the recent events in the world of wrestling. This go-around: Shawn reveals why his new least favorite wrestler leaves him short of breath.